Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- For PPT or video, please include a title slide with the names and credentials or professional titles of all authors, as well as current institutional affiliations
- When submitting images, consider containing them in a PPT slide set with adequate descriptive information and each image
- Remove all Patient Health Information (PHI) as mandated by HIPPA, or obtain permissions from patient for online educational use. Author is responsible for obtaining.
- Do not use copyrighted material within a PPT, and provide attribution when using the work of another.
- Include your Description of your material that defines your work in the ABSTRACT on step 3, titled "Enter Metadata".